Our conference highlights recent developments in analysis of non-linear elliptic and parabolic partial differential equations arising in differential geometry and geometric flow equations --- including mean curvature flow, Ricci flow, and Yang-Mills gradient flow. The Friday Workshop features leading experts in geometric analysis while the Thursday Mini-Courses are intended to introduce Ph.D. students and junior mathematicians to key concepts in geometric analysis.
There is no fee to participate in the conference, but registration is required of all participants in order to ensure adequate facilities for attendees and for anonymous reporting of attendance numbers to the National Science Foundation.
Invited Speakers for Geometric Analysis Workshop, Tuesday-Friday, November 14-17, 2017
- Sigurd Angenent (University of Wisconsin, Madison)
- Jacob Bernstein (Johns Hopkins University)
- Tristan Collins (Harvard University)
- Ailana Fraser (University of British Columbia)
- Or Hershkovits (Stanford University)
- Casey Kelleher (Princeton University)
- Andre Neves (University of Chicago)
- Lei Ni (University of California, San Diego)
- Gang Tian (Princeton University)
- Ben Weinkove (Northwestern University)
- Jeff Viaclovsky (University of Wisconsin, Madison)
- Shengwen Wang (Johns Hopkins University)