The themes of our conference will include geometric flows, minimal surfaces, gauge theory, and symplectic geometry. One day is reserved for mini-course lectures and the remaining days are devoted to research lectures by leading experts in geometric analysis that introduce Ph.D. students and postdoctoral researchers to concepts in geometric analysis.
Registration is free but is required of all participants. The conference will be a hybrid meeting, with facilities for in person and online participation. All talks are in the Academic Building East Wing Room 2225, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, New Brunswick.
- Paul Feehan, Rutgers University
- Dan Ketover, Rutgers University
- Chi Li, Rutgers University
- Natasa Sesum, Rutgers University
- Chris Woodward, Rutgers University